The Student Health and Counseling Center invites you to learn 10 Facts You Need to Know About the Student Health and Counseling Center to kick off your Fall 2016 semester! Thank you for those of us who joined in our countdown on social media.
For those that missed out, here’s a quick recap:
- Welcome: More than 1,500 students stopped by to get some FREE stuff from your Student Health and Counseling Center to welcome them to campus.
- Nutrition Services: We offer FREE nutrition counseling, fresh fruit breaks, body composition testing, workshops and MORE throughout the academic year!
- Condom Access Project: Learn where you can receive FREE condoms on campus.
- Medical Services: We offer a variety of medical services, most of which are without cost because you pay a health fee in your tuition.
- Let’s Talk: Check out this NEW confidential consultation service available on campus courtesy of our Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) department.
- Pharmacy: We have a full-service pharmacy available ON campus including a private consultation space and over-the-counter products available for purchase.
- Groups and Classes: Dealing with anxiety? Relationship difficulties? No problem! Participate in one or more of our groups and classes available to you FREE of cost.
- Scheduling Appointments Online: Save TIME by scheduling your appointments ONLINE.
- Suicide Prevention: It’s National Suicide Prevention Month. Learn to recognize and respond to the warning signs of suicide with our QPR Training.
- Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC): Get involved! Join our SHAC team this semester to provide feedback to our Student Health and Counseling Center Services.
For more information about the Student Health and Counseling Center, visit: www.FresnoState.edu/Health.