Prevent the Spread of the Flu
The body develops an immune response about two weeks after vaccination, so get one early. Schedule an appointment online to get your FREE flu shot or visit one of our upcoming Flu Shot Clinics:
|Wednesday, October 19th||10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.||Vintage Room (Behind Taco Ball)|
|Thursday, October 20th||10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.||Vintage Room (Behind Taco Bell)|
|Tuesday, October 25th||3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.||Student Recreation Center|
|Wednesday, October 26th||4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.||University Dining Hall|
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer, especially after touching common surfaces
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing with either a tissue or sleeve.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Get plenty of sleep.
For more information on the flu, visit: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/